Whether you run a business, lead an organization or need to file a personal tax return, it pays to work with advisors whose core competencies are anchored in a thorough working knowledge of both the rules and exceptions of federal, state and local tax law.
Barrett & Scibelli takes great care to help our clients understand – and successfully navigate – the tax consequences of their plans, actions and aspirations. We stay fully updated on the latest modifications in the tax code, so you don’t have to. If a tax controversy does arise, we stand ready to consult with you about your options, and to represent you before the relevant taxing authorities.
Our services include:
- preparing federal and state tax returns
- federal and multi-state tax planning
- determining tax consequences of a business transaction
- maximizing federal, state and local tax credits
- providing support & representation during IRS tax audits