Whether it’s an innovative start-up needing organizational help, or an established business looking to transfer ownership to the next generation, Barrett & Scibelli offers specific market experience and insight across a broad range of enterprise types – from technology and insurance-related businesses to retail operations and professional service firms.
What these very diverse client companies have in common – and where we are most often called upon for advice and assistance – are the challenges that threaten their profitability; rising employee benefit costs, pressure from market competitors, demand for continual quality improvement, and the increasingly complex maze of tax compliance and reporting rules.
Our expertise includes:
- audit, review and compilation of financial statements
- tax planning and preparation
- succession planning services
- financial and cash flow forecasting
- obtaining loans and lines of credit
- employee incentive planning